Drift Strategy
My Drift Strategy is to start at a specific point of my choosing. I'm going to be bringing my iPod with a preset playlist of all my music to put on shuffle. Depending on the overall feeling of the song, I will either keep going straight, turn left, or turn right. If the randomly selected song on shuffle is a "sad song," I will turn left and continue walking. If it is an "upbeat," or "happy" song, I will turn right. If I can't easily determine the general feeling of the song, I will simply continue walking straight. If I end up walking through wooded areas and there isn't a definite right or left, I will simply do my best to follow a path that is as rightward or leftward as possible.
This is the Rough Sound recording I captured to present for Group B
Here is the link to the Rough Sound
No comments:
Post a Comment